Women’s Becky Titan Vera Cruz
A True Religion classic, Becky is our most famous regular rise, bootcut style. Featuring our signature multi thread combo in a contrast gold stitch, an ultra lightweight cotton body and back flap pockets embellished with the iconic “U” logo, this Vera Cruz washed denim is a sophisticated look for the woman seeking an updated staple.
- Leather backed Buddha patch at waist
- Stainless buttons and copper rivets
- Zip fly and button closure
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- 8″ front rise
- 13″ back rise
- 18″ leg opening
- Machine wash cold
- Made in the USA
SKU | WAS564F87-EAD
Women’s Samantha Peeptoe Heel Blue
- Adjustable back strap
- Man made leather sole
- Cushioned foot bed
- 100% leather upper
- 4 1/2″ heel, 1″ platform
SKU | WLPSQ1005-403
True Religion Brand Jeans Online Sales
2346 E. Pacifica Place
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
P (866) 427.1119 – Monday thru Friday 6am to 7pm (PST)
F (310) 868.2938
For return info, click here. Please find your order, and in the order details page, click ‘Return Items’.
True Religion Apparel, Inc.
2263 East Vernon Avenue
Vernon, CA 90058
P (323) 266.3072 Please, no website/online store inquires
F (323) 266.8060
* Do not return products purchased online to this address. They will not be processed.
* If you have an issue with product that you did not purchase from our website, please contact us.
True Religion jeans made their way onto the pop culture scene in late 2002. Based out of Los Angeles, Jeffrey Lubell wanted to create a new, quality version of premium denim. Taking his inspiration from the 1970s style of jean wear, Lubell’s True Religion line features products loved by consumers and celebrities alike.
1. True Religion’s brand image is one of quality and class. The American-made mentality, along with chic Bohemian flair, make these jeans the hottest on the market. The various styles appeal to many and are a guaranteed best fit.
2. Although marketed to a higher-end jean consumer, these products have a lifetime guarantee and can be replaced if a malfunction occurs. This guarantee appeals to many consumers.
3. In 2003, Jeffrey Lubell took the company public and is currently trading on the NYSE. True Religion (TRLG). In 2008, True Religion’s net sales were $270.0 million, an increase of 55.8 percent from 2007.
4. In addition to its worldwide brand image, True Religion puts forth a product that differs from its competitors. The designers stress vintage styles, which follows the trend of Bohemian life and style. True Religion also produces sweaters, cotton shirts, vests, and jackets to complete its retro-jean, classic comfort line.
5. True Religion Brand Jeans has more than 20 boutiques in the United States and the line is also distributed through high-end department stores. The corporation believes in global expansion and operates a European headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. The jeans are sold in more than 50 countries.