People are aware that cucumber is used for beauty regimen especially for reducing eye bags. However, only few know that cucumber is one of the most watery vegetable that can now be use for losing weight. Is it really possible to reduce weight by merely eating and or incorporating cucumber in your meal?
The truth is, yes that is so true. Cucumber is very nutritious for the skin and for body’s healthiness. As proof read on and find the health benefits of cucumber water diet and how does cucumber helps in losing weight.
1. Low calorie content – this plant has low calorie content and high water content. Calorie and fats is what causes human to increase weight.
2. Diuretic – though it has high water content also is has water retention that will aid you lose water which is the common reason of gaining weight.
3. Increase Fluids – water helps flush toxins in our body therefore drinking lots of water is of great help in your losing weight program. The fact that cucumber has high water content it is best to include it in your diet plan to increase fluid intake.
4. Fiber rich – it has fiber that helps in digestion and it helps in filling you up and encourages you to eat less. Better food digestion will help you Losing.
5. It contains protein, carbohydrate, sugar, vitamins K, C, B6 and A. Likewise it has foliate and potassium that is best for Pregnant mom.
These are only five among the many benefits of cucumber water diet. But don’t you know that cucumber has three different types and are taste subtly unlike.
• Lemon cucumber – it’s a round- yellowish-green cucumber with mild nice taste.
• Japanese cucumber – it is a long thin cucumber that has mild taste and best used for salads.
• American cucumber – this type of cucumber has many varieties that range from small pickling into large which is also best for salads. It has mild taste but some varieties taste bitter.
Cucumber can be intake even cooked or raw but what is well liked is raw cucumber. However, one should be cautious in eating raw cucumber that is brought from the supermarkets or nearest grocery store because it may contain insecticide or formalin for it to last longer. You can made cucumber into salad, juiceor soup to refresh and fulfill your appetite with the various nutrients it contains.
Losing weight can never be possible if you don’t know who you can partner with. Of course, when it comes to losing weight your partner is the food you ingest so try cucumber water diet and gain your ideal weight soon.
Since it is no more fashionable to serve bottled water, the trendy hostess needs to dish up the tab water. Last summer, I showed you how to serve a pitcher of waterwith fresh berries. The look was great but the taste of the water is not distinctively altered by the berries.
Cucumber water improves the taste of tap water. Spa aficionados already experience the benefits of cucumber water for improving the look of your skin. On top of it, this drink is simple to make at home.
Cucumber Water Recipe
In order for the cucumber to fully release its juice, you need to prepare it the day before your event.
- 1 cucumber, sliced and unpeeled + 6-7 cucumber slices for decoration
- 1 1/2 to 2 liters of water
- 3 mint sprigs + 2 mint sprigs for decoration
- Half a lemon, sliced and unpeeled
- Ice cubes
In a pitcher, mix the water, cucumber, 3 mint sprigs and lemon. Let it rest on the fridge for 24 hours. If you prepare the water at the last minute, cut the first cucumber in three or four pieces. Then, squeeze the cucumber pieces to release all the juice.
Before serving remove the cucumber slices used to flavor the water. Then stir with a wooden spoon, add some ice cubes, 6 or 7 fresh cucumber slices and the remaining 2 mint sprigs. Enjoy this refreshing drink.