Nicole Richie and Joel Madden married on Saturday Dec. 11th 2010 in a lavish affair at Lionel Richie’s Beverly Hills estate. And while we’re still waiting to see the first images of Richie’s wedding dress, we’ve gathered up the first intricate wedding details:
* 1. DRESS: Richie is said to have worn three dresses, all designed by Marchesa, during the ceremony and reception. (Why decide on one dress when you can have three?)
* 2. FLOWER GIRL: Richie and Madden’s two-year old daughter Harlow Madden was the flower girl.
* 3. BEST MAN: Madden’s twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji was best man.
* 4. OFFICIANT: Reverend Run officiated the ceremony.
* 5. GUESTS: Gwen Stefani, Rachel Zoe, Ellen Pompeo, Samantha Ronson and Khloe Kardashian Odom attended.
* 6. RINGS: The wedding rings were designed by Neil Lane, who also created Richie’s engagement ring.
* 7. RECEPTION: An elephant was spotted on the estate! Plus, Lionel Richie sang “You Are” to the newlyweds.
* 8. FOOD: Butternut squash ravioli, filet mignon and seared ahi tuna were on the menu created by Philadelphia chef P. Wesley Lieberher
Make sure you check out In Magazine-Germany, as well as This Friday pick up your copy of People Magazine. You can get these at your newest newstands, or Book stores, Grocery stores!!!!!
-Anee L. Fritz – Instyle
Because one wedding dress is never enough for the rich and famous, Nicole Richie wore THREE dresses on her wedding day.
But for the special walk down the aisle, the 29-year-old wore a gorgeous Marchesa wedding gown.
The dress, reportedly inspired by Grace Kelly‘s wedding gown, made Richie look like a princess.
The gown featured some intricate lace detail above and a skirt made from over 100 yards of hand-draped silk organza and tulle petals.
Richie then changed into another Marchesa dress for the dinner reception and then into another Marchesa dress for the after-party.
Nicole looked amazing and magazines worldwide are picking up the story and the photos of the special occasion.
Congrats to the newlywed couple!
Summary: Another couple in Hollywood have tied the knot to start a life with bliss. Nicole Richie and long term boyfriend, Joel Madden are now husband and wife.
I absolutely love Nicole Richie! I think she just is a beautiful person inside and out. I couldn’t be any happier for her and where she is in her life. She radiates love, happiness and beauty.
They had a lavish wedding over the weekend at her father’s, Lionel Richie’s house in the Beverly Hills Estate.
The guests who were invited for this special day were Gwen Stefani, Samantha Ronson, Kris Jenner, Ashley Simpson and Khloe Kardashian. But, surprisingly Nicole Richie’s best friend, Paris Hilton did not attend the wedding.
Finally after 4 years of being a serious couple and having children. Joel Madden and Nicole Richie marry in a private family and friend ceremony.
The Ceremony takes place at her father Lionel Richie’s Beverly Hills Estate. Little 2 year old Harlow Madden was the flower girl.
I think best friends can really be so disappointing seriously boo on Paris Hilton!!!! I had my fair share of a best friend not being so supportive! It’s nice to know I am not the only one that experienced a non existent bff!
People and In Magazine will have her wedding photo’s available for all to see.
So make sure you pick up your copy for additional photos at your local grocery store, on news stands Friday.
Every woman dream t as a little girl to look like a princess the day of their wedding. It looks like Nicole Richie had a dream wedding which also included and elephant.
It doesn’t get no better then that!
Source summary: Vfare36